Taking merry to an all time high, an itemized list.
1. Listening to Christmas music in the car. And singing and gesticulating along, ostensibly for Baby Sevprez
2. Staying up til 12:45 to wrap presents.
3. Baking pumpkin pies on Christmas Eve. While wearing a pompom hat.
4. Last minute shopping for stocking stuffers and an undershirt to complete Baby SevPrez's Christmas outfit. (Usually I would let these details go.)
5. Singing "Let it Snow" and "Rudolph" instead of my usual lullabies.
6. Reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" aloud all the way through til the end, long after my daughter has walked away bored.
7. Being the most distraught in the house to learn that the "Mickey's Christmas Carol" DVD went missing.