1. Rent a cruiser with a wicker basket.
2. Explore the bike paths.
2. Ride to Sconset. When in Sconset, be sure to pick up supplies at the market, like cookies as big as your head, water, fudge, and cigars, if you're into that. Enjoy these items at the beach, or store them in said wicker basket for later.
2. Go down strange streets that lead to nowhere.
3. Get some ice cream in a hand-rolled waffle cone at the Juice Bar.
4. Watch the Pats score two touchdowns to come from behind and win their home opener.
These are my personal recommendations on exploring a far away isle in New England. Enjoy the wildlife and the silence. And the ice cream. And the football dynasty. Make plans to come back again.