Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Call The Babysitter

So Watt is returning to the Brickwall in Asbury Park on Saturday Night. It's First Saturday Night, remember, so be sure to get there early to grab a bite to eat, get your drink, and claim your spot on the dance floor.

Since I won't be able to make the show, Jim the Drummer was kind enough to provide me with a rough set list in advance. (Look for these songs in a different order.) I think this may be my first scoop! Without further ado, here's a little preview to the three sets of music they will be turning out:

  • Who knew, Pink (Brit)
  • Brass in pocket, Pretenders (Brit)
  • Ring of fire, Cash (Bobby)
  • Folsom Prison blues, Cash (Bobby)
  • Walkin in Memphis (Bobby)
  • Hit me with your best shot, Pat Benatar (Brit)
  • Goodlovin, Rascals (Merideth)
  • I want candy, Bow wow wow (Brit)
  • American Girl, Tom Petty (J)
  • Play that funky music, Wild Cherry (Bobby)
  • Rappers Delight, Sugar Hill Gang (Bobby)
  • Me and Julio, Paul Simon (J)
  • Late in the evening, Paul Simon (J)
  • No woman no cry, Bob Marley (J)
  • Crazy little thing called love, Queen (Bobby)
  • Sweet home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd (J)
  • Glycerine, Bush (J)
  • Eight days a week, Beatles (Merideth)
  • From the beginning, (J)
  • Heartbreakers, (J)
  • Tangled up in Blue, (J)
  • Crazy about daisies, (J)
  • World, (J)
  • Woke up, (J)
  • Out of my mind, (J)
  • All along the watchtower, Hendrix (J)
  • My love open the door, Pete Townsend (J)
  • Jailhouse rock, Elvis (Bobby)
  • Your love, The Outfield (Bobby)
  • Cover Me, Springsteen (J)
  • You shook me all night long, ACDC (Bobby)
  • What’s so fun about peace…, Elvis Costello (M)
  • Heartbreaker, Pat Benatar (Michelle)
  • Love is a battlefield, Pat Benatar (Michelle)
  • Message of Love (Michelle)
  • Night in my veins (Michelle)
  • Pink stone (J)
  • Hurricane (J)
  • One in a million (J)
  • Sympathy for the devil (J)

No comments: