Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Album Cover Covers

Making CDs for my brother's birthday present and using square envelopes to package them up. He didn't like my last mix for him, featuring LCD Soundsystem, Discovery, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, and the Gorillaz. He called it "techno music." But he is enjoying the Black Keys mix I hooked him up with, so we are going pure rock with this round, and the birthday mix will be a variety of rock and some thumping hip hop anthems. It's either/or with that guy. 

I know it's played out to most, but I'm into it right now.
Definitely in my top 10 albums of all time.
Hope he likes it.

3 comments:

blankinbehl said...

LOVE. especially the kings of leon one.

Anonymous said...

Be sure to put some Wham on there.

sevprez said...

"Everything She Wants" went #1 in the US the week after "Don't You (Forget About Me)" and the week before "Everybody Wants to Rule the World."

Epic.