Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flat Stanley Is In The House...

And has been in my house for months. Whoops. After confessing this to the mother of the 2nd grader who sent me Flat Stanley, I actually brought him to work with me today. We took some photos on the subway which was really exciting. I liked giving the people around me something to puzzle about.



I'm giving him to my coworker who lives in a cool town in upstate New York. After that, I plan on either sending him to Maine or Colorado. Do we have any volunteers?!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about my random family in Ohio or Maryland? They have done it before and get the routine. The Maryland connection gets you the U.S. Senate!!

Marianne

sevprez said...

ooh these are good to have on deck. i may be in touch. right now stanley is spending the weekend upstate and then he will be off to visit uncle roger in CO. if he needs ideas on who to send it to you i will shoot you an email.

Anonymous said...

Just clicked the link and read all about flat Stanley! This is fantastic. I could just imagine fellow subway riders thinking-this gal is crackers!!!!!
Tali