Friday, April 6, 2012

What's Going On?

Please excuse my absence. Lots of soul searching and life living going on. And stomach bugs. Spring has sprung and all this sunshine has been inspiring me to walk around SoHo and take pictures of things other than my incredibly adorable 8 month old. 


Cherry blossoms on Bleecker, my office building all the way on the right.

Mini Pies, $10, Dean & Deluca.

I identify with these caged daffodils. Too dramatic?




























































Enjoy your spring holiday weekend. I am a pagan but the ideas of rebirth (Easter) and freedom (Passover) are really speaking to me this year. I seem to have a complete nervous breakdown every March (always for different reasons), and I am I starting to think I should anticipate it and commemorate it like some sort of religious holiday. All my self-torment inevitably leads to incredible personal insights. Breakdown to breakthrough, as they say.

2 comments:

Pops said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for returning for those of us who follow your thoughts and musings. I missed you.

Marianne