Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Come On Knock On Our Door...

Because I finally painted it. After much hemming and hawing on what would be the most excellent color, I went with the same dark grey that we painted the floor in the back room. Which means we had the paint sitting in our garage the whole time. Which also means that I completed this project on a Monday night after work because it required zero trips to the store for supplies. Score.


I think the house looks $5000 nicer with just this little change. It creates a much richer, more loved entrance to the house. 


This is the summer of curb appeal improvements. I'll post more on all the landscaping Mr. SevPrez has been doing. Our house is radically nicer looking from the outside. I can hear the sighs of relief from our neighbors.







No comments: