Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Third Felt Pillow...

Was a present for my youngest niece. Sometime in the future her room will be upgraded to a "big girl room" and my sister-in-law very sweetly commissioned a pillow. She also, very sweetly, let me decide what it should look like. The ideal client! 


It took a while for the big idea to come to me. Let's see if you can figure it out. I will give you a hint: it's my niece's favorite food.


















Any guesses? They are ice pops! I don't know if my niece really gets it, but I do know that when she opened the present on Christmas Eve she promptly put the pillow on the floor and laid down on it. That is exactly what you want someone to do when you give them a pillow! Success!


The good news is I have another commission in the works, also for a little bambino. This is good news because it's an excuse to buy some more felt in different colors. Viva la felt!

1 comment:

My Bambino said...

Great Post.....

I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Thanks for sharing....